The thumbzup Payment Pebble® card reader holds the following certifications
- PCI-PTS with SRED;
- EMV Level 1 for contact cards;
- EMV Level 2 for contact cards;
- EMV Level 1 for contactless cards;
- VISA L2 for contactless card readers;
- Mastercard L2 for contactless card readers;
- EMV Level 3 certification (contact and contactless) for all acquirer integrations;
- Australian Payments Clearing Association (APCA) for the Australian market;
- P2PE certification for the complete solution (South Africa, Ecentric integration).
The key loading facility is fully PCI PIN security audited and included in our P2PE certification. Back-office environments used by thumbzup are PCI DSS certified, and PCI PIN security audited. If you are an acquirer and wish to have a PCI P2PE certified integration, this can be provided.